Breaking up in love during courtship is normal or normal, because during courtship is a period where two people know each other personally each partner. But for those of you who have been dating a long time ago, you break up, sometimes it makes you down and even depressed.
During the initial breakup, feelings of sadness and feelings of loss often appear, which eventually arise in psychological and physical disorders, such as eating patterns that become irregular, frequent solitude, disturbances of difficulty sleeping, and sometimes psychosomatic disorders.
Immediately move-on, do not torture yourself because your road is still on display (God willing). Ask for help from parents or relatives to provide psychological support. Express what you feel about your discomfort, so that they can understand your changes in attitude and behavior.
Then the steps that can help you quickly move on, here are some steps you can take:
- Don’t dramatize the situation, avoid an atmosphere that makes you melancholy.
- Changing the mindset that “I can’t live without it” becomes “I can live even though”. This will give your inner strength to be able to step into the future and leave the past behind.
- Get rid of memories with him, like photos or gift items from him.
- Don’t be alone, find a friend to just chat together. Because if you are alone then you will be carried away into the atmosphere of your past.
- Don’t confide or overly indulge your distress on social media, because it will actually make it difficult for you to get up.
- Increase positive activities, activate your activities to forget or disguise your feelings and thoughts. Look for activities that benefit you.
After doing the above, don’t forget to pray to the Creator to give you the best solution for the problems you are experiencing. I hope this useful short article. Thanks.…